Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome to Ninja-Robics

Welcome to Ninja-Robics your source for physical training advice and discussion from an extraoridnarily physically average human.  Posts will be coming soon and maybe a little research, some pictures, a video or two, and a whole lot of ranting.

A little about me before we get started.  I'm 27 about 5'7 and weighing in at around 160lbs soaking wet.  I'm not a particularly gifted athlete.  I'm relatively average and flawed in many ways.  Exercising is what I love to do and over a period of about eight years I have managed some modest numbers in the weight room.  A dead lift of 445lbs and a bench press of about 275.  I've ran a number of road races including a full marathon and I'm always looking to improve.

More importantly I've done some research, taken some classes in exercise, nutrition, and physiology, and I'm continuously looking to learn more and try more.

I'm not a doctor or certified anything, so my advice on training or nutrition shouldn't be taken as the word of god just what has worked for me and what I have seen work for others.  If you have any health concerns talk to a doctor or a physical therapist or someone other than me.

So, I'm really tired of talking about me. Posts will be coming.





No comments:

Post a Comment